Some principles you should know
At Guru SEO Services, respect and protection of users’ data is a priority. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed on this website. We strive to create a safe and reliable space, and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your express authorization.
Responsible for the treatment of your data
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Guru SEO Services is processing personal data concerning them. The persons concerned have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of its processing.
- Oppose the processing.
- Request data portability.
Interested parties may access their data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case, they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims. In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Guru SEO Services will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
For what purpose do we treat your data?
At Guru SEO Services there are different systems for capturing personal information and we process the information provided to us by interested parties for the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: name, email, to respond to the requirements of users of Guru SEO Services. For example, we may use these data to respond to your request and answer any questions, complaints, comments, or concerns you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the terms and conditions of contract. In turn, we reserve the right to send commercial information in a non-abusive manner to those who have contacted us through the form, offering the option to unsubscribe at any time through our Newsletter, in a clear and accessible manner.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal data: name, email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions, and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the website, there may be several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletters are managed by Mailchimp.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on Guru SEO Services blog posts, the user is required to register through this form. In this case, the following personal data is requested: name, email. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he/she wishes and reply to the previous ones. We reserve the right to send commercial information in a non-abusive way to those who have provided their data through this form, offering the option to unsubscribe at any time through our Newsletter, in a clear and accessible way.
- Payment forms: We offer different forms of payment within our website among which are the payment by credit card and PayPal. The payment process requires a series of financial data that are necessary to make the corresponding income of the same. The stored data will be stored with extreme security in the corresponding servers of the companies that offer such payment services. Guru SEO Services is committed to safeguarding the information it has access to, acting as an intermediary on its website between the client and the company/bank in charge of providing the necessary platform to make such payments.
There are other purposes for which we process your data:
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- Other non-identifying data are also collected that are obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website that I detail in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. Guru SEO Services may have a presence in social networks. The processing of data that is carried out by the people who become followers in social networks of the official pages of Guru SEO Services, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that apply in each case and were previously accepted by the user of Guru SEO Services. It will treat your data to properly manage its presence in the social network, reporting activities, products, or services. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will the profiles of followers in social networks be used to send advertising individually.
Guru SEO Services, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals can be made, in those cases, consent will be required to inform users about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. This will always be done with the strictest security standards.
Legitimacy for the processing of your data
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept:
- As long as the business relationship is maintained.
- No request for deletion is made by the interested party.
Data secrecy and security
Guru SEO Services is committed to the use and processing of personal data included from users, respecting their confidentiality and using them for the same, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment, or unauthorized access (such as HTTPS protocols we use), by the provisions of current legislation on data protection. Guru SEO Services cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to Guru SEO Services, exonerating it from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data provided and undertake to keep them updated. The user agrees to provide the complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
Guru SEO Services reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, the provider will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.
Guru SEO Services does not engage in SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.